|Gun Type:||Electric||Usage:||Permanent makeup pen for eyebrow,lip and eye liner|
|Color:||Silver & Black||Meterial:||Metal|
|Packing weigh:||1kg / Set||Application:||For eyebrow,lip,eyeliners|
|Accessories + machine weight:||0.6kg||Tips / Needles:||1R 2R 3R 5R 7R 3F 4F 6F|
permanent makeup tattoo machine kit,
permanent makeup device
Wholesale Biotouch Mosaic Permanent Makeup Eyebrow Tattoo Machine Pen Kit Factory Directly Supply
Product Specifications :
|Color Choice||silver & black|
|Needle Specification||1R 2R 3R 5R 7R 3F 4F 6F|
|Brand||Biotouch Mosaic Machine|
|Payment Term||TT or Paypal or Western Union or MoneyGram Full Payment Before Shipment.|
|Delivery Day||about 3 to 5 Working Days After received your payment|
Our most popular machines have a powerful rotary motor that provides ultra smooth, noise-free operations. At 10,000 rpm for the Mosaic which make permanent makeup services a cinch for the trained technician. The machines accomodate both ROUND and FLAT needles, and an optional foot pedal is available for hands-free speed control.
With the rotary motor's up and down motion, the Mosaic have an advantage over other machines that move from side to side.
Benefits of this Design
Better pigment deposit
Less skin trauma
Less touch-ups needed
Less fading means more professional results
Permanent makeup machine kit for eyebrow,lip and eye liner
Machine Trouble Shooting
|If your permanent makeup machine is not working or not depositing enough pigment, perform the following steps to understand how each component is assembled and how to test them.|
1. Take off all used disposable parts, and reassemble with new ones. Sometimes a transmission shaft may be bent, or a needle cap too tight to hold the needle.
2. Test each part.
3. Look down the center hole of the machine while holding the motor. You will see a small, clear bar. Test your machine at this point. Turn on the machine by plugging the cord into the top of the machine. Press the “on” button, and twist the speed dial to “High.” When you turn on your machine, the clear bar should be spinning. This means your machine is working properly. Now turn the machine off and unplug it, so that you can begin the quick and easy assembly.
4. Examine the transmission shaft. Make sure it is lubricated and not bent. Always use an unused shaft when you want to test the machine for proper function. Make sure the side pegs on the shaft are aligned with the black guide dots.
5. Tilt the transmission shaft back slightly, away from the guide dots, before inserting.
6. Make sure that the forked base on the shaft is resting lightly on the small clear bar in the motor assembly. The bar should be in between the fork.
7. Check the needle tube. It should be new, not broken or bent. You should hear a double click when inserting it. Loosen the needle tube top nut slightly, but do not remove it.
8. Now try the machine with a new, flat needle. Insert the needle base into the tube, then gently screw the tube nut to tighten for a snug fit. (If done properly you should be able to hold the machine up by the needle, letting the machine dangle, without it coming apart.)
9. Check the foot pedal if there is one. You have to pump the pedal a few times to get the power going at first. The power cord connects to the pedal itself so if the machine doesn’t seem fast enough, have the customer plug the power cord directly to the machine instead to check it. The actual speed adjustment is on the machine, not the pedal. The pedal is for power only.
10. Check machine speed. If the motor speed is sluggish or weak, let the machine run for 10-30 minutes. This will “break in” the motor components, and will allow them to build up to the proper capacity and speed.
11. Ensure proper pressure is applied. Too little pressure will affect the pigment implantation and it’s
ability tostay in the skin. To prevent fading or flaking, make sure the needle length and skin depth is adequate
1. Keep the air around clean and dry.
2. Keep out of the reach of children.
3. Remove needle cartridge while re-pack.
4. Don’t disassemble and repair the machine yourself.
5. Needle is one time use only.
5. Don’t touch the machine with the wet hands after adapter connected.
6. Be careful when insert needle, no stab yourself.
7. Don’t use it for children, animals, and people with allergic skin.
8. Don’t use the 5 Volt cord with speed H continuously over 30 minutes.
9. Don’t use any cord which output higher than 5 Volt.
Our Service :
1. If you are not satisfied with this item after receiving within 7 days, you can send it back to us. Buyers pay the postage to return the item. Be sure the item with original condition.
2. We will refund the 100% payment or exchange the related items. Your 100% satisfaction is our goal, and it's our duty to guarantee the quality.
3. The buyer should contact us for return address before dispatch the parcel, and the buyer should tell us the shipping details and the estimated arrival time. We are not responsible for the returned parcel loss.
4. Please note: if the original condition items returned with damage, no matter how, we need 10%-50% depreciation charge, depending on the damage. No refunds will be given on items that have been used; you can only exchange the item at that point. Any other questions just feel free to contact us, surely, our team will do a better job for you. Thank you for taking the time to view this page.
Biotouch Mosaic Permanent Makeup Tattoo Machine Kit For Eyebrows,Lipspicture show
ผู้ติดต่อ: Judy Zhou